Piarco Climate & Temperature
- Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago is at 10°37'N, 61°21'W, 15 m (49 ft). See map.
- Piarco has a tropical monsoonal climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Am) with a dry season and a heavy monsoon the rest of year, no cold season.
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Piarco is situated in or near the subtropical moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 26 degrees Celsius (78.8 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2.1 °C (3.8°F). This indicates that the continentality type is hyperoceanic, subtype extremely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1870 mm (73.6 inches) which is equivalent to 1870 Litres/m˛ (45.87 Gallons/ft˛).
- On average there are 2608 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the sunshine and daylight section to check monthly details including how high in the sky the sun reaches each month.
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from Piarco you would come out nearest to the climate station at Tambora, Sumbawa, Indonesia where you would find a Tropical wet climate (Subtropical wet forest biome).
Piarco Climate Comparisons
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Piarco Climate Graph in Metric Units
Piarco Climograph in English Units
Climate of Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Le Raizet, France (Caribbean Islands - 628.2 kms (390.4 miles) N
- Pointe-Ā-Pitre, Guadeloupe - 626.7 kms (389.4 miles) N
- Maiquetia, Venezuela - 615.7 kms (382.6 miles) W
- Guiria, Venezuela - 105.7 kms (65.7 miles) W
- Caracas, Venezuela - 605 kms (375.9 miles) W
- Maracay, Venezuela - 690.1 kms (428.9 miles) W
- Barcelona, Venezuela - 368.8 kms (229.2 miles) W
- Maturin, Venezuela - 222.6 kms (138.3 miles) WSW
- Ciudad Bolivar, Venezuela - 365.3 kms (227 miles) SW
- San Fernando De Apure, Venezuela - 731.1 kms (454.3 miles) WSW
- Tumeremo, Venezuela - 369 kms (229.3 miles) S