Piarco Climate & Temperature
- Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago is at 10°37'N, 61°21'W, 15 m (49 ft). See map.
- Piarco has a tropical monsoonal climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Am) with a dry season and a heavy monsoon the rest of year, no cold season.
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Piarco is situated in or near the subtropical moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 26 degrees Celsius (78.8 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2.1 °C (3.8°F). This indicates that the continentality type is hyperoceanic, subtype extremely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1870 mm (73.6 inches) which is equivalent to 1870 Litres/m˛ (45.87 Gallons/ft˛).
- On average there are 2608 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the sunshine and daylight section to check monthly details including how high in the sky the sun reaches each month.
- Were you to burrow down through the centre of the Earth from Piarco you would pop up nearest to the climate station at Tambora, Sumbawa, Indonesia where you would find a Tropical wet climate (Subtropical wet forest biome).
Piarco Climate Comparisons
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Piarco Climate Graph in Metric Units
Piarco Climograph in English Units
Please help others find this resource by sharing the link:
Climate of Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Le Raizet, France (Caribbean Islands - 628.2 kms (390.4 miles) N
- Pointe-Ā-Pitre, Guadeloupe - 626.7 kms (389.4 miles) N
- Maiquetia, Venezuela - 615.7 kms (382.6 miles) W
- Guiria, Venezuela - 105.7 kms (65.7 miles) W
- Caracas, Venezuela - 605 kms (375.9 miles) W
- Maracay, Venezuela - 690.1 kms (428.9 miles) W
- Barcelona, Venezuela - 368.8 kms (229.2 miles) W
- Maturin, Venezuela - 222.6 kms (138.3 miles) WSW
- Ciudad Bolivar, Venezuela - 365.3 kms (227 miles) SW
- San Fernando De Apure, Venezuela - 731.1 kms (454.3 miles) WSW
- Tumeremo, Venezuela - 369 kms (229.3 miles) S