| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Piarco in January is fairly hot at 24.8 °C (76.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat dry with occasional rain. Just 71.3mm (2.8in) of liquid accrues across on average 13 days.
- In January the heavens above Piarco are a little sunny having on average a welcome 7:25 of brilliant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:30 long and the longest day is 11:39 long with an average length of 11:34.
- There are approximately 4:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Piarco January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Piarco:
- Le Raizet, France (Caribbean Islands - 628.2 kms (390.4 miles) N
- Pointe-À-Pitre, Guadeloupe - 626.7 kms (389.4 miles) N
- Maiquetia, Venezuela - 615.7 kms (382.6 miles) W
- Guiria, Venezuela - 105.7 kms (65.7 miles) W
- Caracas, Venezuela - 605 kms (375.9 miles) W
- Maracay, Venezuela - 690.1 kms (428.9 miles) W
- Barcelona, Venezuela - 368.8 kms (229.2 miles) W
- Maturin, Venezuela - 222.6 kms (138.3 miles) WSW
- Ciudad Bolivar, Venezuela - 365.3 kms (227 miles) SW
- San Fernando De Apure, Venezuela - 731.1 kms (454.3 miles) WSW
- Tumeremo, Venezuela - 369 kms (229.3 miles) S